The School House Hat is modeled after a cap Courtney’s mother wore as a schoolgirl in the 1950s, knit by her grandmother. While inspired by a hat for children, it’s also a perfect hat for the young-at-heart! This vintage style is super flattering with bangs, a curly shag haircut, or braids.
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in cocoa brown
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker
Click here to download the free pattern.