Midvale features a two stitch garter panel paired with a four stitch left leaning cable, making a classic and cosy accessory. Worked in the round from the bottom up, the ribbing beautifully transitions into the cable pattern that begins with integrated increases. Once the body of the hat is worked, integrated decreases shape the crown. The hat is finished off with a big pompom.
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in honey
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker
Click here to download the free pattern.
Images: Linette Kielinski