Year of Gifts Kit – June Pantry Staple Washcloths
June’s Year of Gifts is the perfect knit for hot summer days, and is perfect for gift giving.
The two texture stitch patterns are called Nut Stitch and Rice Stitch, hence the “Pantry Staple” name. Both are knit/purl patterns, and while the Rice Stitch is a great beginner texture pattern, the Nut Stitch is a great pattern for those who are ready to tackle a slightly more complex stitch. Both create a textured bumpy side, and a smooth side – the perfect thing for an exfoliating face cloth for your beauty care routine! Pair the cloths with a bar of locally handmade soap and you have the perfect gift to give!
• 1 skein of Mojave in Bright Yellow
• 1 skein of Mojave in Seafoam Green
• 3 oz. bottle of Soak in Pineapple Grove
• Postcard with code to download the pattern (Pantry Staple Washcloths) for free
• Screen printed project bag