Year of Bulky Hats Kit – Knox Hat
The Knox hat is worked in the round from the bottom up. The shell lace used in the pattern is a garter based stitch, and the pattern tends to elongate widthwise. As a result, stitches are decreased for the pattern after the brim is worked. Integrated decreases shape the crown, and as with all of our “Year Of…” patterns, a pom pom tops it off.
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in sage
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker
Click here to download the free pattern.