This heavily textured hat is knit in the round from the bottom up. After working a slipped stitch ribbing brim, the Anemone Stitch is worked for the body of the hat, then integrated decreases shape the crown. This super fun knit results in a really cosy, highly textured hat perfect for cold winter days!
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in indigo
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker
Click here to download the free pattern.