Twosomes are the perfect gift to give or to get. Included are two travel size bottles, one Soak laundry wash and one Handmaid luxury hand cream, in matching scents.
- Celebration. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Fig, fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey, material girl. Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple Grove, sweet on the inside. Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Scentless, for your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your hand-washables (and sensitive skin) clean and fragrance-free.
- Yuzu, clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus and crushed eucalyptus.
Hand wash – Pour 1 teaspoon of Soak into 1 gallon cool water. We suggest using a Phil basin to free up your sink. Soak item for 15 minutes then gently squeeze out water. No need to rinse. (You can rinse if you prefer, however this will remove the fragrance.) Some color may bleed into the water – don’t worry; this won’t harm your garment or yarn. Lay knit items flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together.
Machine wash – Soak works in both regular and high efficiency (HE) machines. Check your machine’s instructions for the capacity – you’ll need one teaspoon per gallon. Add it just as you would a liquid laundry detergent, and run the machine on the delicate cycle. You can use the rinse cycle or skip it – depends on what you’re washing.
Spot clean – We recommend using Soak on the end of a cotton swab. Gently rub the dirt/stain and then rinse with water.
Rinse-Free Formulation – No-rinse means that the product is a low-suds liquid. The benefit of no-rinse is that you are not required to rinse the items numerous times to get out the bubbles. When you soak your items, dirt and oils are trapped in the water and pulled away from the garment. No residue is left behind, no endless rinsing.
Eco-Friendly – Soak’s biodegradable formulation uses no dyes or harsh ingredients and is phosphate free. Soak products are packaged in 100% post-consumer resin plastic and printed with water-based ink.
No-leak – All bottles have induction seals that prevent leaking while in transit.
Gentle – Ingredients are skin-grade quality to be gentle on fibers and hands. Soak is like skincare for your clothes. Leave washables soft, clean, and smelling great!
Fresh Scents – All Soak fragrances are really light, clean, and modern. The fragrance doesn’t affect efficacy; it just makes for a nicer washing experience. All Soak products also come in Scentless, for your sensitive side. It is the same great clean as our other products, just no fragrance.
All our formulations are the same except for Scentless, which doesn’t include fragrance.
aqua, coco-glucoside, sodium cocamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, glyceryl oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, parfum, propanediol, ethylhexyl glyercin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, benzophenone-4, citric acid