April’s Year of Gifts pattern is here, and its a great one! Designed by friend and fellow Philadelphian, Jennifer Burke, these socks are a twisty cabled delight worked in cherry, springy, neon coral Perennial. The Sweet Pea socks look complicated, but simple two stitch cables are all you need to work the design.
As with all Kelbourne Woolens designs, special techniques are linked in the pattern to detailed and clear tutorials on our website. The Sweet Pea PDF includes links to:
• Working from charts
• Cabling without a cable needle
• Working the two stitch cable cross
• Kitchener stitch
As with previous months, we’ve assembled a kit for the Sweet Pea Socks, which includes:
• 1 skein of Perennial in neon coral
• 1 custom sock stitch marker
• 1 Soak wash packet
• 1 printed postcard with a code to download the pattern on Ravelry
All packaged in a custom printed project bag.
Head over to our online shop to purchase, or ask for one at your favorite local LYS!