The Primrose Mittens are worked in the round from the cuff to top of hand. The cuff is worked in a broken ribbing, and the hand is worked from a chart. The thumb is created using the afterthought (peasant) method and worked in stockinette stitch.
As with all Kelbourne Woolens patterns, special techniques are linked in the pattern to detailed and clear tutorials on our website. The Primrose Mittens PDF includes links to:
• Picking up stitches from waste yarn
• Working from charts
• Tuck stitch featured in the pattern
• 1 skein of Scout in mint heather
• 1 KW tape measure
• 1 package of stitch markers
• 1 darning needle
• 1 You Better Swatch sticker
• 1 printed postcard with a code to download the pattern on Ravelry.
Head over to our online shop to purchase, or ask for one at your favorite local LYS!