Shops, knitters, and crocheters are loving our new yarn, Mojave, and we are so thrilled to see images popping up all over social media. I thought it would be fun to showcase some of the awesome ways we’re seeing Mojave shared on Instagram!
ROW 1 /
• Webs shared this really lovely image of Mojave skeins last week. I really dig the color order – Courtney always tells me I have to stop putting things in “classic” gradations, and this shot is inspiration to step out of my comfort zone a little bit!
• Jaime Jennings, co-owner of Fancy Tiger Crafts, is knitting Anni by Gina Röckenwagner from the latest issue of Pom Pom out of Mojave in slate gray, seafoam green, and natural. The color combination is excellent, and I cannot wait to steal the sweater the next time we see one another! (Just kidding. Sortof.)
ROW 2 /
• Handknit Yarn Studio had a lot of fun putting together color combinations for Mojave. This trio of raspberry, flamingo, and bright yellow looks good enough to eat!
• Speaking of gorgeous color combinations, check out this gorgeous rainbow wall at Finch Knitting + Sewing Studio!
ROW 3 /
• Did you catch the latest Jen Hewitt x Fringe Supply Co. Field Bag? These six skeins of Mojave at Loop should consider themselves lucky to be in such good company!
• Nothing could be better than picking up some knitting bling with your skeins! Starlight Knitting Society has all three current KW yarn pins AND our popular You Better Swatch pin hanging out with Mojave in bright yellow and seafoam.
ROW 4 /
• Avenue Yarns has you covered with Soak wash, our You Better Swatch pin, and this cherry bouquet of Mojave!
• Erica recently took a trip to Tolt Yarn and Wool and picked up this gorgeous pile of Mojave, Julie Asselin Nomade, and YOTH skeins. Quite a lovely haul, Erica!