I have an Instagram themed Business Sense post I'll be sharing tomorrow, so I thought I would take a minute to showcase some of the lovely photos users have posted with the hashtag #kelbournewoolens.
ROW 1 /
• Lisa Downing recently took the train with her classic Fringe Field bag working on The Fibre Co. Arranmore in St. Claire.
• A lovely stockist, Laughing Sheep Yarns, set up this lovely display of Luma, including a sample of the Cloe Cardigan by Kristen Hipsky knit by Joanne.
ROW 2 /
• One of our wonderful sales reps, Narda, recently finished this shawl in The Fibre Co. Road to China Lace.
• Wildfibers displayed this lovely pile of samples featuring The Fibre Co. Luma, including Bennett Creek, Stone Point, and Braidsmaid by Martina Behm.
ROW 3 /
• Our friend Maura from The Projectory wrapped herself up in a self-designed Fibre Co. Terra cowl while bundling up on one of Philly's cold snowy days.
• Ding Ren's whole feed is lovely, but I'm especially biased towards this moody image of her in her St. Brendan pullover. (As a bonus, she is one half of the amazing Google Sheep View.)
ROW 4 /
• Philly yarn store Loop posted this Origami Top Hat by Lori Versaci knit in The Fibre Co. Cumbria.
• It was wonderful to follow along with Kehley as she worked on her now recently finished Bennett Creek, and love this in-progress shot she took.