The Fibre Co. recently published the April in Paris Collection, a beautiful collection of designs for Luma, by Hanna Maciejewska and Emma Wright.
From the designers: April in Paris includes six patterns inspired by the ‘City of Lights’ with each design taking its name from a Paris landmark.
- Galerie d’Apollon by Emma Wright shown in Zinnia.
- Jardin des Plantes by Emma Wright shown in Kiwi.
- Grand Cerf by Emma Wright shown in Sangria and Flax.
- Rue Cambon by Hanna Maciejewska shown in Breton.
- Carrousel de Paris by Emma Wright shown in Flamingo and Goldenmosa.
- Rue St. Antoine by Hanna Maciejewska shown in Willow.
The patterns are available in PDF form via Ravelry. You can view the full collection here.