Fall is here, it is finally sweater weather, and knitters are getting ready for the season with some gorgeous sweaters from Kelbourne Woolens patterns!
ROW 1 /
• Jenna Ashburn is making a Rawah Pullover for Rhinebeck in The Fibre Co. Cumbria. I plan on bringing my sample to the festival – maybe we’ll see each other and be twinning!
• Alice Ryan is playing yarn chicken with her St. Brendan – we hope she won!
ROW 2 /
• Rosie Up North took some super cute photos of her St. Brendan pullover late last month. Green is everywhere this season, and we’re loving her use of it as the main color in the design.
• Julie from Be Homemade has been documenting her Bibbe progress – and she’s nearly done!
ROW 3 /
• Kaylee from Fancy Tiger Crafts knit herself a Bibbe in The Fibre Co. Arranmore Light and she looks fantastic in it. (View more photos via the FT blog here.)
• Nicole from Finch has been knitting up a storm this fall, and even took the time to take her Finn Valley to the beach.
ROW 4 /
• Wee ones need sweaters, too, and A Yarn Story worked up this darling Colette in The Fibre Co. Road to China Light. I absolutely love the hearts paired with the moody green and grey colors.
• Hillsborough Yarn Shop customer Melinda spent some worthwhile time swatching and planning colors for her St. Brendan. The turquoise blue mixed with the dark neutrals in The Fibre Co. Arranmore is stunning and we can’t wait to see the finished result.