Japanese knitwear designer Michiyo just wrapped up her Hikari Collection KAL over on Ravelry! I chose my favorites knit in The Fibre Co. Meadow. The Tsumuzikaze sweater seemed to be the most popular FO in the group. I’m hoping to make the Rourou top in Purple Trillium, a new color in the Meadow line.
• Ashley’s Tsumuzikaze in Genetian Violet.
• Toshie’s Rourou in Bedstraw.
• Ogawa Haruko’s Mori in Alfalfa
• Tricoquelicot’s Tsumuzikaze in Red Clover.
• Hiroko’s Rourou in Queen Anne’s Lace.
• Gayle’s Tsumuzikaze in Larkspur.
• Fuyuko’s Tsumuzikaze in Bedstraw.
• Nimoco’s Kagerou in Genetian Violet.
• Kazumi’s Rourou in the recommended color Ladyslipper.
For more lovely finished projects, you can view the KAL FO thread on Ravelry here.