Courtney’s Stone Point poncho in The Fibre Co. Luma is the clear collection hit! We have loved seeing versions pop up on social media, and hearing from shops and knitters who have knit the project. Here are just a few we’ve seen on Instagram:
• Loop Yarn knit one in Blanca.
• Avenue Yarns first had the trunk show, then knit one in Grgio.
• Linden Yarn used Breton.
• Wild Fibers version in Willow.
• Fibre Space also used Willow. Neutral colors go with everything!
• Linette’s Stone Point in progress, colorway Sangria (you can see her finished poncho here!)
More of The Fibre Co. and Kelbourne Woolens on IG: