• Pins N Needles in Princeton, NJ recently posted a beautiful photo of The Fibre Co. Cumbria. She’s having trouble narrowing down the colors to knit a sweater – which would you choose?
• Kathryn (Wondrousskein) knit this stunning pair of Fingerless mitts in The Fibre Co. Road to China Light. The pattern she used was Vera Brogsol’s Easy Handspun Mitts.
• Rachel from amazing Spincycle Yarns knit this sweet tunic using 1 skein of The Fibre Co. Meadow paired with Spincycle Dyed in the Wool. Courtney saw her at Stitches West last month in California, and couldn’t resist making her pose for a photo!
• Teryn Robinson is a knitter who is new to us, but her photos are beautiful and whole feed is worth looking through. She has been documenting her Lucinda by Carrie Bostick hoge, knit in The Fibre Co. Acadia in Cormorant, and it makes me want to knit that lovely sweater all over again.
• Brienne Moody recently had a question about modifying the length of her Isadora Lopapeysa for her super tall kiddo. She did what any good knitter would do and went to Instagram to ask for advice. She got some great suggestions as to how to make the design work!
• Harmony Society in PA recently received an order of The Fibre Co. Road to China Light, and we adore the color combination they put together for their Hitchhiker Scarf by Martina Behm.