It is hard to believe it, but fall is almost here! As I type this, I’m cosied up at my desk in my Fable cardigan and some shearling slippers, and couldn’t be happier!
While we take the summer off from teaching/traveling, our fall + winter schedule is in full swing and we have lots of wonderful classes and events in the months ahead. When more information is available, there will be a link to the shop page where you can find more information or register. See you there!
• 28th Knit New Haven Colorwork Workshop, New Haven, CT.
• 3rd-5th: Sheep in the Shade Retreat, Claytor Lake, VA. To register, click here.
• 12th: Tangled Web Meet + Greet, Philadelphia, PA.
• 6th: Woolworks Baltimore Sweater Workshop, Baltimore, MD
• 8th: The Knot House Intermediate Lace Workshop, Frederick, MD.
• 15th: The Knitting Boutique Pemberton Shawl Workshop, Glen Burnie, MD
We hope to see you there! – Kate