Many in the east coast have found themselves with a snow day. What to do when the weather turns frosty and you have an unexpected day off? Knit, of course! So arm yourself with a cup of hot cocoa (or spiked mulled cider!), a warm blanket, some yarn and one of these great, quick patterns and by the end of the day, you’ll have yourself a new snow-worthy accessory!
1) The ARCTIC CIRCLE COWL: This lovely, warm cowl knit out of bulky, soft and cosy Tundra is the perfect cold weather accessory.
2) The ALFALFA HAT, knit out of just one skein of Terra, is both adorable and practical, with neck ties to keep hat on baby’s head.
3) The leaf-lace motif reminiscent of spring in KRUMMHOLZ, knit using Road to China, makes for a beautiful wintertime hat.
4) Looking for a way to warm your cold hands? The classic EDMONTON MITTENS are perfectly customizable for any type of mitten you’re after!
5) And, finally, for something a little different, why not crochet the FIORELLA BERET? Worked up using 2 skeins of Organik, it is both fast + functional!
Happy Snow Day!