All clues are complete, and we can finally share the Mystery KAL pattern with you.......the Meadowsweet Shawl!
The full pattern is both written out and charted, depending on your knitting preference.
Along with the pattern directions, the 12 page pdf includes a wealth of information on knitting lace from charts, how to properly swatch in pattern, designing your own lace patterns and proper finishing + blocking techniques.
There are already a ton of gorgeous finished projects popping up on the pattern page on Ravelry. We can't wait to see the rest as the KALers finish up in the next few weeks.
• YARN: Meadow: cornflower, 1 skein.
• GAUGE: 21 sts + 24 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Lace Pattern. 22 sts and 26 rows = 4” (10 cm) in St st.
• NEEDLES: 1 - 24” US 6 (4 mm) circular needle.
• FINISHED SIZE: Appx. 60” wingspan, 30” deep.
• SKILLS: Knitting, purling, yarn overs, decreases, reading lace from charts (helpful but not necessary).