A few weeks ago the new issue of Knitty came out and one of our favorite yarns, Terra, was featured in Jennifer Dassau’s Lunatic Fringe shawl.
Showcasing the dual-toned nature of Terra‘s Butternut colorway, this shawl incorporates knit-in fringe to ease the amount of time on finishing this lovely accessory. The shaping created by casting-on and binding off stitches is what gives this shawl an extra design element for it to stand above the rest.
- Size: 58” length and 16” depth, excluding fringe.
- Yarn: Terra: Butternut, 4 skeins
- Gauge: 14 sts and 24 rows = 4″ in Stockinette Stitch
- Needles: 1, 40″ US 9 circular needle
- Notions: 2 stitch markers and darning needle