This beautiful duo of new for sale patterns has been published just in time for lovely holiday gift knitting! Two styles, two different yarns, two weights and two techniques – something to please everyone on your list!
Designed by Courtney Kelley, Sugar Mountain is a slouchy cable and lace beret with beautiful texture and integrated decreases at the crown. Knit in Organik, in a bright, cheery red, Sugar Mountain would make a perfect gift for someone you love.
• Yarn: Organik in magma, 2 skeins.
• Gauge: 19.5 sts and 28 rounds = 4″ on larger ndls in pattern.
• Needles: 1 – 16″ size 6 (4 mm) circs + 1 – 16″ size 8 (5 mm) circs and set dpns.
• Size: 18″ brim circumference, 27″ at widest point and 8″ height.
Designed by Kate Gagnon Osborn, Gretel is a Setesdal-inspired colorwork beret knit in two colors of Canopy Fingering. Shown in a traditional red/cream colorway, it would also look amazing in a more modern combination of brights!
• Yarn: Canopy Fingering in acai (MC) and orchid (CC) 1 skein each.
• Gauge: 30 stitches and 33 rounds = 4″ (10 cm) on larger needles in colorwork pattern.
• Needles: 2 – 16″ US 1 (2.25 mm) circ + 1 – 16″ US 3 (3.25 mm) circ and set dpns.
• Size: 16″ brim circumference, 19.5″ body circumference, unstretched, and 9″ height.
Normally retailing for $5 each, as a Holiday Motivational Bonus, we’re also offering both patterns together in an EBook for $8.50 for the pair. To purchase the patterns as a set, click here. Enjoy!