The Oleander Lace Wrap from Loop London is a beautiful rectangular wrap featuring Canopy Fingering in brazil nut. In order to preserve symmetry, the wrap is worked in two panels and grafted at the center. As a bonus for those wary of charts, all of the lace portion is written out in full.
• Yarn: Canopy Fingering in brazil nut, 5 skeins.
• Needles: 1 pair US 6 (4 mm) straight.
• Notions: Stitch holder, Four 70cm / 27” lengths of ribbon.
• Gauge: 21 sts and 36 rows on US 6 needles over 4” in garter-stripe pattern
• Finished measurements: 41.5cm x 170cm / 16.5” x 67”
For more information and to purchase the pattern visit Loop’s website here.
All images © Loop London and used with permission.