The newest issue of Vogue Knitting recently hit the newsstands and the “Back Story” section features a beautiful hoodie designed by Mari Tobita out of The Fibre Co. Savannah in Pink Grapefruit.
Not your typical hooded sweatshirt, the Lace Back Hoodie features three different lace patterns – an all over arrow lace on the back, graphic mesh sleeves and a feminine lace border along the hem and front bands.
• Size: 34 (37.5, 41, 44)” finished bust.
• Yarn: The Fibre Co. Savannah in Pink Grapefruit, 7 (8, 9, 10) skeins.
• Needles: 1 pair US 7 – 4.5 mm needles.
• Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in StSt
• Notions: stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn.
For more information, visit the Ravelry page here. For a list of Fibre Company stockists who may carry the Savannah, click here!