The sweater features moss stitch sleeves knit in the round up to the armholes and then worked back and forth for the set in sleeve cap. The body is knit in the round from the bottom up and features waist shaping and a centered cable motif on both the back and the fronts. The motif divides on the front and a deep square neck flanked is worked up to the shoulders.
Once the shoulders are seamed and sleeves set-in, the neck is picked up and worked in a 1×1 rib. Shaped using short rows, the end result is a wide, warm and stylish shawl collar.
• Yarn: Organik in Highlands, 10 (11, 12, 13, 14, 15) skeins.
• Sized: To fit 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)” bust.
• Gauge: 16 sts + 23 rounds = 4“ in moss stitch.
• Needles: Size 6 (4 mm) 16” circular needle + Size 8 (5 mm) 16” circular needle and dpns.
• Notions: Stitch markers, cable needle.