A lovely collaboration between Kelbourne Woolens + BeSweet, the Sugarplum Cowl is a beautiful and easy-to-wear lace and striped cowl featuring Tundra in Snowdrift + BeSweet Magic Ball in Pebble Beach.
In addition to the Sugarplum pattern, the free download features a lace + striped cowl by Tanis Gray, the Rolling Hills Cowl, featuring Tundra in Lingonberry + BeSweet Magic Ball in Morocco.
• DESIGNER: Kate Gagnon Osborn
• YARN: 1: The Fibre Co. Tundra (60% baby alpaca, 30% merino wool + 10% silk; 120 yds/100gm skein): snowdrift (C1), 1 skein. 2: Be Sweet Magic Ball (Mixed fibers: baby mohair, merino wool, ribbon; 90-95 yds/50gm skein): pebble beach (C2), 1 skein.
• GAUGE: 11 sts and 13 rnds = 4” (10 cm) in Stst on larger needles.
• NEEDLES: Size 10.5 (6.5 mm): 24” (61 cm)circular (cir) needle, or size to obtain gauge.
• NOTIONS: stitch markers (m), darning needle.
SIZE: 28” (71 cm) circumference and 16” (41 cm) height, after blocking.
• NECESSARY SKILLS: Knitting, purling, reading lace from a chart.