There are so many lovely finished objects in Ravelry made with The Fibre Co. Luma. Here are a few of the most recent of the bunch. Thank you for sharing your projects and love of Luma!
• Fibre Co. team member Acollinsdesigns wears her Donner sweater in willow.
• Bonniedean's vibrant and elegant Chaset in zinnia.
• NatalkaD's thinks this photo of her Unlined Outlined sweater in grigio 'doesn't give it justice' but I still love it!
• Arowisarow shares her Bennet Creek in sangria.
• Lettyb recently finished her crocheted Hotel of Bees shawl using blanca, goldenmosa, and flax.
• Julie-Lynn matches her Gemini, knit in sangria, with the gorgeous blossoms of a tree behind her. I have no clue what it is! It's so gorgeous and can't say I've ever seen one here in Philadelphia. Does anyone know what it is?
It's always a joy to take a ride through Ravelry so keep the FO's coming! Have a great weekend everyone.