It seems as if knitters have sweaters on the brain, and I'm happy to say I do as well, as it is actually snowing today! Despite this very strange winter we've ben having, I found quite a few lovely sweaters on instagram this week that featured Kelbourne Woolens patterns or the Fibre Co. yarns.
• Purl and Stitch's amazingly cosy turtleneck pullover in two colors of The Fibre Co. Canopy Worsted held together.
• Sarah Lampe's gorgeous St. Brendan in The Fibre Co. Arranmore. More and more, I'm convinced I need one of these for myself.
• Jen Beeman is working on a self-drafted sweater in The Fibre Co. Luma. This is for sure one we can't wait to see finished!
• The inside of Bex's Isadora Lopapeysa in The Fibre Co. Acadia looks perfect! No wonder she's as in love with the inside as she is out.
• Alexandra is doing all of the finishing on her amazing Nancy Cardigan in The Fibre Co. Acadia.
• Susannah is designing a gansey in The Fibre Co. Cumbria. We'll be following her feed for the finished result.