• Grace Anna Farrow, a knitwear designer, knit an adorable baby onesie in The Fibre Co. Meadow for our very own Courtney using the free pattern Pepita, by Martina Behm.
• Judy from Vermont will be warm and stylish in her new St. Brendan, designed by Courtney Kelley in The Fibre Co. Arranmore.
• Jen Beeman, owner, and patternmaker of Grainline Studio shares a photo of her sleepy Oaty, napping on a skein of The Fibre Co.Luma.
• Bex, from Australia, sharing her WIP Isadora Lopapeysa sweater, designed by Kate Gagnon Osborn in The Fibre Co. Acadia.
• Amy, used The Fibre Co. Cumbria Fingering to knit up a fabulous pair of February Mittens designed by Meghan Kelly.
• Hidden River Yarns, our neighbor and an LYS in Philadelphia, shared a happy knitter's Four Season shawl designed by Alana Dakos, in The Fibre Co. Cumbria.